Friday, November 2, 2012

New Reviews to come :)

I have been super busy, with the new job, school starting back up, house inspection time, and holidays coming up, I have been doing a lot of reading just not a lot of posting, also I have internet issues as well and cant get on as often as I would like...

Here is a list of books I have read since my last review and I will be giving you reviews as soon as I can :) There isnt one on this list however that you would be disappointed with :) Ok so maybe a lot of my time is spent reading as well haha :) Currently reading The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa, Iron Fey Series :)

Hidden (House of Night, #10)










Nyx in the House of Night: Mythology, Folklore and Religion in the PC and Kristin Cast Vampyre Series










Dragon's Oath (House of Night Novellas, #1)










Lenobia's Vow (House of Night Novellas, #2)










Destined (House of Night, #9)










Awakened (House of Night, #8)










Iron's Prophecy (The Iron Fey, #4.5)










Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)










Fallout (Crank, #3)










Glass (Crank, #2)









No comments:

Post a Comment