Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Testing (The Testing, #1) by Joelle Charbonneau

The Testing (The Testing, #1)The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First things first, I'm totally gonna miss Cia till January... She became a friend, over the pages... I will give you this book, that I had the privilege to read as an advanced copy, is along the lines of the Hunger Games. However my personal opinion is that The Testing is so much better than the Hunger Games on so many levels. One it's not as girly, and two it's is more adult focused... Not that I'm putting down Hunger Games in anyway at all... If you liked that book you will love The Testing. If you don't read this book, you are missing out on an amazing tale... Get it Read it!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment