Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries, #1) by Michele Vail

Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries, #1)Undeadly by Michele Vail
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I totally fell in love with this book... when I read the first chapter I was like zombies like pets??? Really??? Then I read on and Omg I didn't want it to end... I love the Egyptian aspect of this story, I read many books with The Gods in them, but rarely do the Egyptian ones appear, and personally I love the Egyptian Gods and Goddesses. I think Molly was a great character, not weak and meek yet while dealing with her super reaper powers, she admits she hasn't got a clue, and that she makes mistakes, making her seem more real. I was caught off guard at the end with Molly's heritage, AMAZING!!! And when it ended I was soooooo mad!!!! Not that it has a bad ending but that I must wait till December 2013 for book 2!! If your looking for a cute, fun read this book is for you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment