Thursday, October 3, 2013

Through The Zombieglass Gena Showalter

Through the Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles, #2)Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh my glory!!! The white rabbit chronicles are one of my most favorite series. Gena Showaltler does it yet again, giving me a book that I just can't put down. I woke up in the middle.of the night and instead of going back to sleep I picked up my copy. Ali once again proves not to be a helpless lil mouse, but one bad mofo, kicking ass and taking names. The Ali-nator!!! Once you start this series, you won't.put it.down, and tho I had to wait a year for book two, it was well worth the long wait... I really hope there is a book 3.

View all my reviews


Tags I made that match this series:


No comments:

Post a Comment