Monday, January 6, 2014

The Gingerbread Man by Maggie Shayne

The Gingerbread ManThe Gingerbread Man by Maggie Shayne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

An amazing tale. This was the first I ever read anything by Maggie Shayne, and I will tell you this, she is a great writer. She made me laugh, cry and most of all, YELL at the book. You know its a great story when you start yelling at the characters out loud and everyone looks at you like you lost your mind. I felt it started off a little slow, however you must keep in mind, I was also reading 4 books at once. I dont normally do this, but this month's New Releases roped me in. But by the time I got to chapter 10, I had my own theory of what had happened. By chapter 17 I could not put this book down until I KNEW if I was right or not, and for me I was, YAY! I will be picking up more books by Maggie Shayne!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment