Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Killer Frost (Mythos Academy, #6) by Jennifer Estep

Killer Frost (Mythos Academy, #6)Killer Frost by Jennifer Estep
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As always, Jennifer Estep, has written a truly amazing book... I enjoy the way she writes, its never boring, witty at times, and you are never lost and confused. You get a recap of the books before this one, however its not long and drawn out... Just enough for you to get caught up. I will truly miss my friends at Mytho's Academy. I think Jennifer brought this story to its end in just a perfect way... A way that no reader or fan will be disappointed in... The battles in this book gave me chills, the last several chapters brought tears, both happy and sad... I can't say enough how wonderful its been to read this series. If your reading my review and you haven't read it yet, I recommend that you do, its worth it, beginning to end... Thank you Jennifer...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment