Friday, November 14, 2014

UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #1) by Chanda Hahn

UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #1)UnEnchanted by Chanda Hahn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is by far one of my most favorite, fairy tale retellings ever. This book doesn't just pick out one tale to retell and make its own, but it retells all of the Grimm tales, in a new and fresh way. Poor Mina must live thru these tails completing them all to break the curse. But can she do it? Mina is strong and proud, smarter than people give her credit to be. I believe in Mina and I believe she will complete all of the Grimm Fae Tales and save her little brother Charlie from suffering their fathers, and now her own Fate. This book is very well written and very enjoyable.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment