Saturday, May 2, 2015

Packaged Deal By Kate Vale

Package DealPackage Deal by Kate Vale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This certainly was not my normal genre of book. However it had just enough suspense to keep me very intrigued. I was able to completely relate to Amanda and Cecelia's relationship, as a single mother myself, one who also has never chose a man over her child, regardless of what she has to give up for the happiness of her children. I was also cheering for Marcus the whole time thru this story. Parts made me laugh and some made me tear up but not because I was sad but because I was happy. I'm use to way more suspense in my books, however Kate Vale gave just the right amount to keep me reading, and in the process, fall in love with all the characters, all except the icky man, of course... Tho I never did get to find out for sure if good old Will got back to himself, tho I'm safe in betting he managed well. This was a good book, and I'd like to thank Kate Vale for giving me the opportunity to step outside my realm for a bit and enjoy her book. Stop by her website and check out what she has to offer. www.katevale.com

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment