Friday, September 25, 2015

Instinct (Chronicles of Nick, #6) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Instinct (Chronicles of Nick, #6)Instinct by Sherrilyn Kenyon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Why does a Sherrilyn Kenyon book never last more than 24 hours in my hands? Because they are freaking amazing... Instinct is no exception! A can't put it,down, must read to the end,asap, book!!! Even sick,you must finish, germs be damned to Hades. There is sooooo very much to be learned about Nick, Ambrose and Cherise in this book... So many things that finally make sense. Nick claims to be the epitome of stupid choices but this book shows you, Artemis isn't exactly right payback isn't ALWAYS a cat. I wish I didn't have to wait an entire year for book 7. Love you much Sherri, another outstanding book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment