Thursday, September 24, 2015

Servants of the Storm by Delilah S. Dawson

Servants of the StormServants of the Storm by Delilah S. Dawson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This sounded so much better when I got it from the book panel at Dragon Con. The story line itself is good. Major potential here for a series. And I'm hoping to see a second book. Otherwise the end of this book isn't worth the time to read it. It was slow going, but picks up towards the end. However the last chapter is like a big screw you to the reader. It's enough to make the reader mad or say as I did "WTF? Are you freaking serious? THIS is how it ends? After everything that happened THIS is how it ends? " This book isn't a complete let down. The story is well written. However don't get too hooked on a happy ending cuz you will be disappointed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment