Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Beautiful Ashes (Broken Destiny, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

The Beautiful Ashes (Broken Destiny, #1)The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ivy is the new Cat!!!!!!! This may be my favorite book yet!!! Jeaniene does it once more and now I'm addicted again. My heart was broken when Nighthuntress ended. But Ivy and Adrian more than make up for my loss. This time I think there may be more danger set upon the world but I have faith that not only will Ivy save the world but she will break the destiny of doom for Adrian. They may be a few betrayals along the way but I have faith that they will save the world and break their doomed destinies. One of my most favorite things that Jeaniene's books have is the heroine she is always this bad ass don't take shit kinda girl. She doesn't need a man to come in and save her she's got this!!! Another great book. Wish I didn't have to wait for book two sigh.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment