Friday, May 26, 2017

May 26th Updates :)

I have updated all my current reads and reviews... I have some old reviews that I need to add... And I have some that are just rated but it was before I started writing reviews and they are missing reviews... Im not sure if I will go back and write them or if I will let them as is and continue with current books only... I also plan to go back in to each review and add a book description with them :) I have 130 reviews and 148 ratings FINISHED :) enjoy... I will be looking to update trailers and character love as well... Some of my pictures disappeared so I need to find or make new :) right now Im gonna take a break and work on digital scrap kits :) if you have any ideas for my blog please comment below and let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment