Thursday, May 25, 2017

Seven Black Diamonds (Seven Black Diamonds, #1) by Melissa Mar

Seven Black Diamonds (Seven Black Diamonds, #1)Seven Black Diamonds by Melissa Marr
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can't deny Melissa Marr is one of my top 5 favorite authors! She never disappoints me! Another great book! This totally took me back to when I first discovered her and Wicked Lovely. This however is not Wicked Lovely, its Wicked Lovely gone bad ass assassins! It started off a little slow but was packed full of major information. Then at 50% of my way thru I could not and did not put it down! Just one more chapter,I swear, then I will go to bed! I just had to know what was next! I don't know if there is a book two for sure, but I'm praying that there is and I can return once again to the Hidden Lands! Awesome job Melissa!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment