Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Unforgiven (Fallen, #5) by Lauren Kate

Unforgiven (Fallen, #5)Unforgiven by Lauren Kate
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As always Lauren Kate has written a story that I wished would never end and was left wanting more. I honestly think Lauren Kate could write 25 MORE Fallen stories and it never get old! Getting to see more from Cam and see a glimpse into his heart was a wonderful experience. Cam was one of my favorite characters in this series. Sometimes I liked him better than Daniel! To see him in this story and watch him try to get the happy ending that Luce and Daniel got, is amazing. Cam deserves that. Learning about Lilith was also very cool. I think it would be awesome to see what all the Fallen are up to these days.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment