Monday, July 23, 2012

Betrayed - House Of Night Book 2



 Yet another: 
I finished this last night and begun Chosen, book 3... I love reading all right in a row, also Im beginning to get addicted to this series. I thought this one was as awesome as book 1, if not more, I definitely wanted to go on to Chosen right away... Also if your a crier like I am, be forewarned your gonna cry about 65% of the way thru, your gonna get mad, and then your gonna be cheering...I was caught off guard, but then not everyone is as emotional reading books as I am... One other note I wanted to mention... I checked in on Get Glue and the comment below mine was how the person was getting annoyed with all the imprint stuff. I want to remind readers, only 2 months time has gone by in the first 3 books, its only Christmas when you start book 3, she began in October. Maybe its because I read them right in a row without a break on other books, or that I have read them so late after they have been out, but honestly if the Imprint situation was already over now that would seem more fake than it taking a few months... I don't know that's just my opinion.

I say pick up House of Night, its a great read.... :)


Betrayed (House of Night, #2)

Fledgling vampyre Zoey Redbird has managed to settle in at the House of Night.  She's come to terms with the vast powers the vampyre goddess, Nyx, has given her, and is getting a handle on being the new Leader of the Dark Daughters. Best of all, Zoey finally feels like she belongs--like she really fits in. She actually has a boyfriend…or two. Then the unthinkable happens: Human teenagers are being killed, and all the evidence points to the House of Night. While danger stalks the humans from Zoey's old life, she begins to realize that the very powers that make her so unique might also threaten those she loves. Then, when she needs her new friends the most, death strikes the House of Night, and Zoey must find the courage to face a betrayal that could break her heart, her soul, and jeopardize the very fabric of her world


 For more information and complete reading order(or my blog has it too, for those who dont feel link clicking) on the House Of Night Series Check out the official site HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment