Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Untamed- House of Night Book 4



Untamed- House of Night Book 4

Gets 5 stars from me :)

 
Great book, loved it way more than book 3, I currently am now on book 6, I havent been able to get online and update this much... But I have no complaints about this one, tho I wish I had Zoey's guys issues, if only we could all be so lucky HAHAHA 


 Life sucks when your friends are pissed at you. Just ask Zoey Redbird – she’s become an expert on suckiness. In one week she has gone from having three boyfriends to having none, and from having a close group of friends who trusted and supported her, to being an outcast. Speaking of friends, the only two Zoey has left are undead and unMarked. And Neferet has declared war on humans, which Zoey knows in her heart is wrong. But will anyone listen to her?  Zoey's adventures at vampyre finishing school take a wild and dangerous turn as loyalties are tested, shocking true intentions come to light, and an ancient evil is awakened in PC and Kristin Cast's spellbinding fourth House of Night novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment