Monday, January 28, 2013

Then You Were Gone by Lauren Strasnick

Then You Were Gone by Lauren Strasnick

Then You Were Gone
In the tradition of 13 Reasons Why, a suspenseful and heart-wrenching novel from the author of Nothing Like You and Her and Me and You.Two years ago, Adrienne’s best friend walked out of her life. One week ago, she left Adrienne a desperate, muffled voicemail. Adrienne never called back.



Now Dakota is missing. She left behind a string of broken hearts, a flurry of rumors, and a suicide note.



Adrienne can’t stop obsessing over what might have happened if she’d answered Dakota’s call. And she’s increasingly convinced that Dakota must still be alive.



Maybe finding and saving Dakota is the only way Adrienne can save herself.



Or maybe it’s too late for them both.

I Received this as an ARC, in trade paperback... 



I really enjoyed following Adrienne through her journey and self discovery... while this is consider a YA book, I'm not sure I'd recommend it to those under 16, due to some of the content. However the story is a great read... Fast read as well, I would have had it done sooner had I not been sick while reading it... The ending, well it caught me by surprise... I would recommend this to my friends, well and I have... good book

No comments:

Post a Comment