Thursday, October 10, 2013

Confessions: The Private School Murders ~ James Patterson

Confessions: The Private School Murders (Confessions, #2)Confessions: The Private School Murders by James Patterson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Most definitely another #1 best seller, for James Patterson. I fell in love with Miss Tandy in Confessions #1 and book #2 only enhanced my feelings for this character. Tandy may only be 16 but she's heading for and amazing career in law enforcement, I can see her with her own PI business. She's got the smarts to pull it off. However I'd have to say that in this book I think my heart went out to Jacob!!! Time for a brand new life, in a new place with renewed love. I will be waiting impatiently for the next Confessions book...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment