Monday, January 20, 2014

Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) by Lauren Oliver

Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Are you kidding me?? Lauren Oliver did it to me yet again!!! Last line of the book, I scream oh no you can't be serious!!! And want to throw my book... This time I don't have the next book, but believe me, pay day its mine!!! This series is amazing, one of the best, in my opinion, of the dystopian genre... At first it is a little hard to follow going back and forth between then and now, but after a few chapters, you get the hang of it. It was really nice to see how Lena grows as a person, her own person, in this book. She is also not perfect, she has flaws, but tries her best and even if by accident, makes it thru better and stronger. She's not one of those fake heroes of a book, you can relate to Lena and see yourself in her. And if for no other reason, pick this series up, because Lauren Oliver knows exactly how to right a great book and having you come back for more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment