Sunday, April 13, 2014

Grim

GrimGrim by Christine Johnson
Inspired by classic fairy tales, but with a dark and sinister twist, Grim contains short stories from some of the best voices in young adult literature today:
Ellen Hopkins
Amanda Hocking
Julie Kagawa
Claudia Gray
Rachel Hawkins
Kimberly Derting
Myra McEntire
Malinda Lo
Sarah Rees-Brennan
Jackson Pearce
Christine Johnson
Jeri Smith Ready
Shaun David Hutchinson
Saundra Mitchell
Sonia Gensler
Tessa Gratton
Jon Skrovon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely enjoyed every story in this book. Some were dark and creepy and reminded me of tales for the dark side or like maybe I stepped into the twilight zone. Then others were my favorites like Hanson and Greta. The 3 lil pigs one the beauty and the beast ones they were all amazing and well fitting for a GrimTale.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment