Monday, August 4, 2014

Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, #1) by Danielle Paige

Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, #1)Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Oz has turned into a savage dystopia under Dorothy’s rule—and now a new girl from Kansas must take her down. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz meets Kill Bill in this edgy, fast-paced fantasy adventure.

Somewhere over the rainbow…something has gone terribly wrong. "

So The story of Oz and its famous movie have never been a favorite of mine. Danielle Paige gave me a whole new love for OZ, I myself want to venture somewhere over the rainbow. This book is a great read. It takes you on a whole new adventure thru the land of OZ!!!

I am also enjoying all these "remakes" of my childhood fairy tales. Dorothy must Die , is one of those and I loved every moment from who Amy was to following the yellow brick road, to living in the Emerald City. Ive always thought Dorothy was way to sweet, and I think Danielle Paige captures her just perfect in this book. I wish I didn't have to wait so long for the next book, but I know without a doubt I will be getting it!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment