Thursday, May 25, 2017

The Telling by Alexandra Sirowy

The TellingThe Telling by Alexandra Sirowy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this book a lot and at moments couldn't put it down. However the inner monologue of Lana got long and boring at times. I feel so much more could have been happening in the present and so much more of Ben summed up in fewer words. I'm not entirely happy with the ending. While for me a mystery fan, I had deduced the killer mid story, I was expecting a more final and dramatic Parker saves the day kind of ending. Do not take any of this wrong it is a really good book and totally worth the read. Just maybe with more pee and drink breaks during Lana's Ben babble. I look forward to more books by Alexandra Sirowy!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment