Monday, November 29, 2021

Dead To Me (Graver Talker #1)


Dead to Me (Grave Talker, #1)Dead to Me by Annie Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Annie Anderson is now one of my favorites. I absolutely adore the way she writes and I always feel like I can relate to the characters. They are always welcoming and like someone you could actually run into on the street.

In Dead To Me, detective Darby Adler or D to her friends in struggling to keep up a normal life while being able to see and talk to the dead.
When a high school friend turns up dead D gets lost trying to understand her real and true power, power hidden from her all these years.

I highly recommend this book as well as anything by Annie Anderson. It’s definitely worth getting. You will never be disappointed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment